The 2010 African Dream Benefit ball was held at the Sheraton Hotel Perth. The ball was held at the conclusion of the Africa Downunder mining conference, and was a celebration of all things Africa.
Special guests included:
– Ms Jacqueline Zwambila (Ambassador for Zimbabwe),
– Mr Bill Repard (Consulate to South Africa and President of Australian African Business Council),
– Mr Michael Sutherland (MLA Member for Mt Lawley),
– Mr Max de Vietri (Consulate to the Republic of Mali) and;
– Mr Tommy Adebayo (President of the African Professionals Association).
It was an evening of fine dining, and an explosion of mind-blowing contemporary African culture. It featured a fashion show showcasing Hardy Brothers Jewellers, Elsa Couture, Little Gracie, Faux Pas, Carmen Steffens and models from Catherine Ruze.